Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Whitby   Item type(s) Correspondence or Postcards   Year 1923  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Methodist Church (Tabernacle), 1923
    Methodist Church (Tabernacle), 1923
    image  1923,     The Methodist Tabernacle was built in 1875-76 at the south-east corner of Centre and Colborne Streets. It became the Whitby United Church in 1925 and St. Mark's United Church in 1962.
    image  1923,   The Methodist Tabernacle was built in 1875-76 at the south-east corner of Centre and Colborne Streets. It became the Whitby United Church in 1925 and St. Mark's United Church in ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Ontario County Courthouse
    Ontario County Courthouse
    image  1923,     The Ontario County Courthouse was built from 1852-1854 on the west side of Centre Street between Ontario Street and Gilbert Streets. The architects were Frederic Cumberland and William Storm of Toronto. The extension at the north end was added in 1866. The building served as a courthouse from 1854-1964.In 1967, ...
    image  1923,   The Ontario County Courthouse was built from 1852-1854 on the west side of Centre Street between Ontario Street and Gilbert Streets. The architects were Frederic Cumberland and William Storm of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School, 1923
    Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School, 1923
    image  1923,     The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
    image  1923,   The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
    Whitby Public Library
  • King Street School
    King Street School
    image  1923,     King Street School was built in 1921 on the block bounded by King, Dunlop, Henry, and Gilbert Streets. It was built to replace Henry Street School which burned down in 1920. In 1979 it was renamed R.A. Sennett Public School in honour of its first principal who served from 1921-1952.
    image  1923,   King Street School was built in 1921 on the block bounded by King, Dunlop, Henry, and Gilbert Streets. It was built to replace Henry Street School which burned down in ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929