Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 7 matching items.
Contributors Waterloo Public Library   Media Types Images   Year 1994  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Aerial view of King and Erb Streets, Waterloo, Ontario
    Aerial view of King and Erb Streets, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1994,     ...Aerial view of the area of King and Erb streets in UpTown Waterloo in 1994...
    image  1994,   ...Aerial view of the area of King and Erb streets in UpTown Waterloo in 1994...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Aerial view of University avenue and Weber street, Waterloo, Ontario
    Aerial view of University avenue and Weber street, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1994,     Aerial view of the area around University Avenue (running diagonally up the image) and Weber Street (horizontally across the image),looking east towards Conestoga parkway. Large apartment towers at left are the Richmond Towers at 300 Regina street north.
    image  1994,   Aerial view of the area around University Avenue (running diagonally up the image) and Weber Street (horizontally across the image),looking east towards Conestoga parkway. Large apartment towers at left are ...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Labatt Brewery, Waterloo, Ontario
    Labatt Brewery, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1994,     Formerly the Kuntz Brewery started by David Kuntz in the 1830s. The business was called Spring Brewery because it used water from a spring on the property. In the early 1870s, his son Louis took over, renaming it L. Kuntz's Park Brewery. After 1929 it was sold and became Carling-Kuntz ...
    image  1994,   Formerly the Kuntz Brewery started by David Kuntz in the 1830s. The business was called Spring Brewery because it used water from a spring on the property. In the early ...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Aerial view of Waterloo Park and Silver Lake, Waterloo, Ontario
    Aerial view of Waterloo Park and Silver Lake, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1994,     ... demolished in 2001.Waterloo Lion's pool opened in 1951. In 1994 was removed and...
    image  1994,   ... demolished in 2001.Waterloo Lion's pool opened in 1951. In 1994 was removed and...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Aerial view of Waterloo Collegiate Institute, Waterloo, Ontario
    Aerial view of Waterloo Collegiate Institute, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1994,     Built in 1960.
    image  1994,   Built in 1960.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Aerial view of MacGregor Public School, Waterloo, Ontario
    Aerial view of MacGregor Public School, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1994,     Built in 1951 on former site of Central School which was built in 1855.
    image  1994,   Built in 1951 on former site of Central School which was built in 1855.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Devitt/Voelker House, 36 Young Street, Waterloo, Ontario
    Devitt/Voelker House, 36 Young Street, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1994,     The house was designated an historical site in 1977, and the first historic site in Waterloo to be commemorated with a plaque in 1978. See LHVF Historic Designated properties Voelker House for more detail. See City of Waterloo site: http://www.waterloo.ca/en/contentresources/resources/government/heritage_property_devitt_voelker_house.pdf
    image  1994,   The house was designated an historical site in 1977, and the first historic site in Waterloo to be commemorated with a plaque in 1978. See LHVF Historic Designated properties Voelker ...
    Waterloo Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999