Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Port Whitby   Year 1965  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Demolition of Heydenshore Park Cottages, July 1965
    Demolition of Heydenshore Park Cottages, July 1965
    image  The Oshawa Times, Demolition of Heydenshore Park Cottages, July 1965, "Demolition of Heydenshore Park Cottages, July 1965," Oshawa Times, July 1965     ... was Clive Hatch, son of the founder Fred Hatch, who died in 1963. In 1965 the...
    image  The Oshawa Times, Demolition of Heydenshore Park Cottages, July 1965, "Demolition of Heydenshore Park Cottages, July 1965," Oshawa Times, July 1965   ... was Clive Hatch, son of the founder Fred Hatch, who died in 1963. In 1965 the...
    Whitby Public Library
  • St. John's Anglican Church, October 11, 1965
    St. John's Anglican Church, October 11, 1965
    image  11 October 1965,     St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846. It is located at 150 Victoria St. East, Whitby, Ontario (on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock Street).
    image  11 October 1965,   St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846. It is located at 150 Victoria St. East, Whitby, Ontario (on the north side of Victoria Street, east of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • St. John's Anglican Church, October 11, 1965
    St. John's Anglican Church, October 11, 1965
    image  11 October 1965,     St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846. It is located at 150 Victoria St. East, Whitby,Ontario (on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock Street).
    image  11 October 1965,   St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846. It is located at 150 Victoria St. East, Whitby,Ontario (on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1615 Brock Street South, c.1965
    1615 Brock Street South, c.1965
    image  1965     This brick house was built circa 1841 for Abner Nash (1785-1851) who owned a Brewery on Pringle Creek at Watson Street. The mill stones at the Port Whitby Fire Hall are from Nash's Brewery. The house was later owned by Castle Fox (1825-1909), a shoemaker. From 1894 to 1913 it ...
    image  1965   This brick house was built circa 1841 for Abner Nash (1785-1851) who owned a Brewery on Pringle Creek at Watson Street. The mill stones at the Port Whitby Fire Hall ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
Creative Commons