Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 2 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Colborne   Year 1960  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Old St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, Colborne
    Old St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, Colborne
    image  c. 1960     Old St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church is the oldest church still standing in the village or the township. It was built in 1830 from limestone quarried at Lakeport, west of Ontario St. The land was been donated by Joseph Abbott Keeler, the founder of the villages of Colborne and Castleton and ...
    image  c. 1960   Old St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church is the oldest church still standing in the village or the township. It was built in 1830 from limestone quarried at Lakeport, west of Ontario ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Business section, Colborne
    Business section, Colborne
    image  c. 1960    
    image  c. 1960  
    Cobourg Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969