Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 5 matching items.
Keyword(s) to search: (cobourg)   Contributors Cobourg Public Library   Year 1954  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Photograph of F.M. Russell and visiting U.S. editor
    Photograph of F.M. Russell and visiting U.S. editor
    image  Jun 1954     ...photograph; Russell, Foster Meharry; Cobourg; Cobourg Sentinel-Star...
    image  Jun 1954   ...photograph; Russell, Foster Meharry; Cobourg; Cobourg Sentinel-Star...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Curtis Products Limited
    Curtis Products Limited
    image  c. 1954    
    image  c. 1954  
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Cobourg Arena after the fire
    Cobourg Arena after the fire
    image  1954     Cobourg's original arena was a wooden building on the north side of University Ave West between Division and George Street and owned by the Ley brothers. In 1942 the roof collapsed and the arena was operated for a couple of years without a roof. In 1947 citizens began a campaign ...
    image  1954   Cobourg's original arena was a wooden building on the north side of University Ave West between Division and George Street and owned by the Ley brothers. In 1942 the roof ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • A series of letters between Percy L. Climo and Michael S. Moss
    A series of letters between Percy L. Climo and Michael S. Moss
    image       ... June 1924 preached in the Cobourg Congregational Church. Later he was invited...
    image     ... June 1924 preached in the Cobourg Congregational Church. Later he was invited...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Article announcing that Lt. Col. John W. Foote, VC, was named a patron of the Society for the Restoration of Victoria Hall.
    Article announcing that Lt. Col. John W. Foote, VC, was named a patron of the Society for the Restoration of Victoria Hall.
    image       Article announcing that Lt. Col. John W. Foote, VC, was named a patron of the Society for the Restoration of Victoria Hall.Source: UnknownAcquired: Unknown
    image     Article announcing that Lt. Col. John W. Foote, VC, was named a patron of the Society for the Restoration of Victoria Hall.Source: UnknownAcquired: Unknown
    Cobourg Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959