Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 14 matching items.
Contributors Waterloo Public Library   Media Types Images   Year 1934  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Waterloo Musical Society Band
    Waterloo Musical Society Band
    image  [ca. 192-]     Names are printed at the bottom of the image.
    image  [ca. 192-]   Names are printed at the bottom of the image.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • First Baptist Church, Waterloo, Ontario
    First Baptist Church, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1934     .... The 1934 cornerstone can be seen....
    image  1934   .... The 1934 cornerstone can be seen....
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Waterloo Post Office
    Waterloo Post Office
    image  [ca. 195-]     Construction began in 1911 and was completed in 1913. The clock and tower were removed in 1956, and the tower restored in 1991, followed by the clock in 2003.
    image  [ca. 195-]   Construction began in 1911 and was completed in 1913. The clock and tower were removed in 1956, and the tower restored in 1991, followed by the clock in 2003.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Waterloo Park Pavilion
    Waterloo Park Pavilion
    image  [ca. 191-]     Printed at the bottom; "Pavilion, Waterloo Park".
    image  [ca. 191-]   Printed at the bottom; "Pavilion, Waterloo Park".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Central School Girls' Baseball Team, Waterloo, Ontario
    Central School Girls' Baseball Team, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [ca. 193-]     Central School was built in 1855 at King and Church (later Central) Streets and demolished in 1952. MacGregor School was subsequently built at this corner.
    image  [ca. 193-]   Central School was built in 1855 at King and Church (later Central) Streets and demolished in 1952. MacGregor School was subsequently built at this corner.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Central School Boys' Baseball Team, Waterloo, Ontario
    Central School Boys' Baseball Team, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [ca. 193-]     Central School was built in 1855 at King and Church (later Central) Streets and demolished in 1952. MacGregor School was subsequently built at this corner.
    image  [ca. 193-]   Central School was built in 1855 at King and Church (later Central) Streets and demolished in 1952. MacGregor School was subsequently built at this corner.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Waterloo Park Pavilion
    Waterloo Park Pavilion
    image  [ca. 1900]     Waterloo Park was originally called Westside Park until the early 1900s. The pavilion was constructed in 1897 and removed from the park in 1972.
    image  [ca. 1900]   Waterloo Park was originally called Westside Park until the early 1900s. The pavilion was constructed in 1897 and removed from the park in 1972.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Waterloo Park Pavilion
    Waterloo Park Pavilion
    image  [ca. 1913]     Printed at top; "Pavilion. Waterloo Park".
    image  [ca. 1913]   Printed at top; "Pavilion. Waterloo Park".
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Dominion Life Assurance Company Employees, 1934, Waterloo, Ontario
    Dominion Life Assurance Company Employees, 1934, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1934     Names written on reverse.
    image  1934   Names written on reverse.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • J.M. SchneiderSons Company, Kitchener, Ontario. Annual Picnic, 1934
    J.M. SchneiderSons Company, Kitchener, Ontario. Annual Picnic, 1934
    image  28 July 1934     ... picnic, July 28, 1934....
    image  28 July 1934   ... picnic, July 28, 1934....
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Huether's Brewing Company Limited, Kitchener. Staff Picnic, June 1934
    Huether's Brewing Company Limited, Kitchener. Staff Picnic, June 1934
    image  June 1934,     Company established in 1898 as the C.N. Huether Brewery. Brewery located at King Street West and Victoria Street in Kitchener. Dow Kingsbeer took over in 1953.See Detail photographs for closer view of image.
    image  June 1934,   Company established in 1898 as the C.N. Huether Brewery. Brewery located at King Street West and Victoria Street in Kitchener. Dow Kingsbeer took over in 1953.See Detail photographs for closer ...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Street Railroad Snow Sweeper, Waterloo, Ontario
    Street Railroad Snow Sweeper, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [ca. 193-],     Street railroad snow sweeper clearing the tracks at King and Central Streets. Man shovelling can be seen behind the street car.
    image  [ca. 193-],   Street railroad snow sweeper clearing the tracks at King and Central Streets. Man shovelling can be seen behind the street car.
    Waterloo Public Library
  • First School, Waterloo, Ontario
    First School, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  [between 1897 and 1972],     After 1842 building was moved to King Street West near Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate & Vocational School (KCI), where the family of Levi and Margaret Carroll lived in it until Margaret's death in 1891. The Waterloo Park Board purchased it in 1894, moved it to Waterloo Park where it was restored. The ...
    image  [between 1897 and 1972],   After 1842 building was moved to King Street West near Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate & Vocational School (KCI), where the family of Levi and Margaret Carroll lived in it until Margaret's death ...
    Waterloo Public Library
  • Howard and Linda Snider and Family, Waterloo, Ontario
    Howard and Linda Snider and Family, Waterloo, Ontario
    image  1933-1934     The Snider family lived in the John Street and Forsyth Road area of Waterloo which was not included in city directories or on city maps until the 1950s. Howard Senior raised peacocks on the farm and in 1951 is listed as working as a greenskeeper at the Westmount Golf & ...
    image  1933-1934   The Snider family lived in the John Street and Forsyth Road area of Waterloo which was not included in city directories or on city maps until the 1950s. Howard Senior ...
    Waterloo Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939