Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 4 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Port Whitby   Year 1923  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. John's Anglican Church, 1923
    St. John's Anglican Church, 1923
    image  1923,     St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846, on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock Street.
    image  1923,   St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846, on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock Street.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Room 1 Class, Brock Street Public School
    Room 1 Class, Brock Street Public School
    image  10 April 1923,     The Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until it closed in 1969. The building was demolished in 1998.
    image  10 April 1923,   The Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Room 2 Class, Brock Street Public School
    Room 2 Class, Brock Street Public School
    image  10 April 1923,     The Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until it closed in 1969. The building was demolished in 1998.
    image  10 April 1923,   The Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Brock Street School Class, c.1923
    Brock Street School Class, c.1923
    image  c.1923,     Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until it closed in 1969. The building was demolished in 1998.
    image  c.1923,   Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Groups
Item Types
Years
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
Creative Commons