Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 10 matching items.
Media Types Objects   Year 1915  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Office Chair, Circa 1920
    Office Chair, Circa 1920
    object  Circa 1915,     This chair while called a barber chair appears to be more of an early office chair perhaps for a telephone operator.
    object  Circa 1915,   This chair while called a barber chair appears to be more of an early office chair perhaps for a telephone operator.
    Huron Shores Museum
  • Fire alarm box
    Fire alarm box
    object       ... January 1915....
    object     ... January 1915....
    Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
  • John Allin Farmhouse
    John Allin Farmhouse
    imageobject  c.1915,     This brick house was built for John Allin before 1877 on lot 23 of Broken Front Concession in Whitby Township. It was demolished in 1980.
    imageobject  c.1915,   This brick house was built for John Allin before 1877 on lot 23 of Broken Front Concession in Whitby Township. It was demolished in 1980.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Charles Kempthorne
    Residence of Charles Kempthorne
    imageobject  c.1915,     The Charles Kempthorne Residence was located at the south-east corner of Highway 2 and the Whitby-Pickering town line. It was part of the community of Almonds. The house was demolished in March 1969. Charles Kempthorne was a blacksmith at Almonds.
    imageobject  c.1915,   The Charles Kempthorne Residence was located at the south-east corner of Highway 2 and the Whitby-Pickering town line. It was part of the community of Almonds. The house was demolished ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Barn Raising on Lynde Farm
    Barn Raising on Lynde Farm
    imageobject  c.1915,     The Lynde farm, also called Maple Dell Farm, was located on Concession 4 east of Coronation Road in Whitby Township.
    imageobject  c.1915,   The Lynde farm, also called Maple Dell Farm, was located on Concession 4 east of Coronation Road in Whitby Township.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Henry Hannam
    Residence of Henry Hannam
    imageobject  c.1915,     This frame house was built by Henry Hannam (1811-1873) about 1853 and was demolished in December 2000 after a number of renovations had been made. At the time of this photograph the house was occupied by his son Alfred Hannam (1858-1943). The house was located on lot 22 of Concession ...
    imageobject  c.1915,   This frame house was built by Henry Hannam (1811-1873) about 1853 and was demolished in December 2000 after a number of renovations had been made. At the time of this ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Canadian Pacific Railway Station
    Canadian Pacific Railway Station
    imageobject  c.1915,     Printed at bottom of postcard: 'C.P.R. Station, Whitby, Ont., Canada'Printed at bottom right: '112, 191, J.V.'
    imageobject  c.1915,   Printed at bottom of postcard: 'C.P.R. Station, Whitby, Ont., Canada'Printed at bottom right: '112, 191, J.V.'
    Whitby Public Library
  • Bradley-Coakwell-Batty Residence
    Bradley-Coakwell-Batty Residence
    imageobject  c.1915     This brick house was built for John Bradley in 1864. It was located on lot 25 of Concession 5 in Whitby Township. The house was later owned by Thomas Coakwell and William Franklin Batty. The veranda around the house was destroyed by Hurricane Hazel in October 1954. This house was ...
    imageobject  c.1915   This brick house was built for John Bradley in 1864. It was located on lot 25 of Concession 5 in Whitby Township. The house was later owned by Thomas Coakwell ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • The 147th Battalion Badges
    The 147th Battalion Badges
    object  1915,     This was one of two units in the Canadian Expeditionary Force that recruited from Grey County, along with the 248th unit.
    object  1915,   This was one of two units in the Canadian Expeditionary Force that recruited from Grey County, along with the 248th unit.
    South Grey Museum
  • WWI Pitcher Made from Shell
    WWI Pitcher Made from Shell
    object  1915,     ...1915 pitcher made from an 84mm shell used in an 18-pounder field gun....
    object  1915,   ...1915 pitcher made from an 84mm shell used in an 18-pounder field gun....
    South Grey Museum
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results