Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 3 matching items.
Media Types    Geographic Location Port Whitby   Year 1913  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. John's Anglican Church, c. 1913
    St. John's Anglican Church, c. 1913
    image  c. 1913,     St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846, on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock Street.
    image  c. 1913,   St. John's Anglican Church was built of Kingston limestone in 1846, on the north side of Victoria Street, east of Brock Street.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Interior of St. John's Anglican Church, c. 1913
    Interior of St. John's Anglican Church, c. 1913
    image  c. 1913,     Interior of St. John's Episcopal Church Whitby, Ont. Canada
    image  c. 1913,   Interior of St. John's Episcopal Church Whitby, Ont. Canada
    Whitby Public Library
  • Goldring Store at Port Whitby, c.1913
    Goldring Store at Port Whitby, c.1913
    image  c.1913,     This frame store, on the south-west corner of Brock and Victoria Streets, was operated in the early 1900s by the Jackson family. In 1911, the store was purchased by Captain Richard Goldring. The Goldring family owned the store until it was demolished in 1967.Richard Goldring's daughter, Olive, was a postmistress ...
    image  c.1913,   This frame store, on the south-west corner of Brock and Victoria Streets, was operated in the early 1900s by the Jackson family. In 1911, the store was purchased by Captain ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
Creative Commons