Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 26 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Cobourg   Item type(s) Correspondence or Postcards   Year 1910  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Harbour, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    Harbour, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    imagecomment  c1910     "Harbor, Cobourg, Ont., Canada" "105,921"Reverse: "The ValentineSons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto. Printed in Great Britain"
    imagecomment  c1910   "Harbor, Cobourg, Ont., Canada" "105,921"Reverse: "The ValentineSons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto. Printed in Great Britain"
    Cobourg Public Library
  • St. Peter's Anglican Church
    St. Peter's Anglican Church
    image  c. 1910     St. Peter's Church, Cobourg, Ont.
    image  c. 1910   St. Peter's Church, Cobourg, Ont.
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Methodist Church, Cobourg Ontario
    Methodist Church, Cobourg Ontario
    image  C. 1910     It's orgins dates back to 1824 as a frame building, which was replaced in 1852 by this brick building. The name Trinity United was adopted around 1928.
    image  C. 1910   It's orgins dates back to 1824 as a frame building, which was replaced in 1852 by this brick building. The name Trinity United was adopted around 1928.
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Armoury, Cobourg, Ontario
    Armoury, Cobourg, Ontario
    image  c. 1910     A number of difficulties prevented the Armoury from originally being built. First the iron clad rule of the Department at Ottawa stating that in order for a public building like the Armoury to be erected, the Town was to provide the site for free. Next when Militia officials visited Cobourg ...
    image  c. 1910   A number of difficulties prevented the Armoury from originally being built. First the iron clad rule of the Department at Ottawa stating that in order for a public building like ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Cobourg Collegiate Institute
    Cobourg Collegiate Institute
    image  c.1910     This new Collegiate was built in 1902 on King Street West when the original Collegiate built in 1870 and located at 117 King Street East(across from St. Peter's Rectory) became overcrowded. In 1960 became known as Cobourg and District Collegiate Institute West, when the new high school was built in ...
    image  c.1910   This new Collegiate was built in 1902 on King Street West when the original Collegiate built in 1870 and located at 117 King Street East(across from St. Peter's Rectory) became ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Daniel Denton's Florist Shop
    Daniel Denton's Florist Shop
    image  c. 1910     Located on the south side of King Street west of Cherney building. Later Mr. Denton bought Mr. Warner's music shop and moved to the north side where Durham Furrier's was located. This was supposedly the most easterly located store before the hotel.
    image  c. 1910   Located on the south side of King Street west of Cherney building. Later Mr. Denton bought Mr. Warner's music shop and moved to the north side where Durham Furrier's was ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • S.S. Ontario No. 1
    S.S. Ontario No. 1
    image  c. 1910     "Car Ferry, Cobourg to Rochester, At landing on the American side"
    image  c. 1910   "Car Ferry, Cobourg to Rochester, At landing on the American side"
    Cobourg Public Library
  • S.S. Ontario No. 1 and No. 2, Cobourg, Ontario
    S.S. Ontario No. 1 and No. 2, Cobourg, Ontario
    image  c. 1910     "G.T.R. Ferries, Ontario No.1No. 2, Cobourg, Ont."
    image  c. 1910   "G.T.R. Ferries, Ontario No.1No. 2, Cobourg, Ont."
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Arlington Hotel
    Arlington Hotel
    image  c. 1910     Arlington Hotel, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    image  c. 1910   Arlington Hotel, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Lakeview House
    Lakeview House
    image  c. 1910     Located on this particular stretch of land were three very well known summer hotels, the Lakeview Terrace, the Columbian and the Arlington. When a proposal was put forth to build an apartment complex on the Lakeview site a group on concerned citizens raised most of the money so that the ...
    image  c. 1910   Located on this particular stretch of land were three very well known summer hotels, the Lakeview Terrace, the Columbian and the Arlington. When a proposal was put forth to build ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • House of Refuge
    House of Refuge
    image  c. 1910     House of Refuge, Cobourg, Ontario
    image  c. 1910   House of Refuge, Cobourg, Ontario
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Cobourg Jail
    Cobourg Jail
    image  c. 1910     The Jail, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    image  c. 1910   The Jail, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Victoria Hall
    Victoria Hall
    image  c. 1910     Town Hall, Cobourg
    image  c. 1910   Town Hall, Cobourg
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Cedarmere Hotel
    Cedarmere Hotel
    image  c. 1910     Cedarmere Hotel, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    image  c. 1910   Cedarmere Hotel, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Cobourg Beach
    Cobourg Beach
    image  c. 1910     Known as the Cobourg Bathing Beach this view looks east to the water works.
    image  c. 1910   Known as the Cobourg Bathing Beach this view looks east to the water works.
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Lake Shore Beach
    Lake Shore Beach
    image  c. 1910     Taken off the pier near what was the corner of Hick's Cottage
    image  c. 1910   Taken off the pier near what was the corner of Hick's Cottage
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Cobourg Beach
    Cobourg Beach
    image  1910     Addressed to master Earnest Spalding, Lyon Ave., Guelph, Ontario. From Guelph Museums
    image  1910   Addressed to master Earnest Spalding, Lyon Ave., Guelph, Ontario. From Guelph Museums
    Cobourg Public Library
  • George Street, Cobourg
    George Street, Cobourg
    image  c. 1910     George Street looking south.
    image  c. 1910   George Street looking south.
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Pratt's Pond
    Pratt's Pond
    image  c. 1910     Originally known as Perry's Pond/Mill. Small map on the back on postcard
    image  c. 1910   Originally known as Perry's Pond/Mill. Small map on the back on postcard
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Factory Creek
    Factory Creek
    image  c. 1910     Known as Jones's Creek, Cobourg Brook and then Factory Creek this stream has been used since the first settlers to provide water power for saw mills, grist mills, breweries, distilleries and other industries. The original Factory Creek valley extended from Elgin Street to the lake between Ontario and Burnham Streets.
    image  c. 1910   Known as Jones's Creek, Cobourg Brook and then Factory Creek this stream has been used since the first settlers to provide water power for saw mills, grist mills, breweries, distilleries ...
    Cobourg Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
Features