Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 1 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Port Whitby   Year 1907  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. Paul's Anglican Church and cemetery, c.1907
    St. Paul's Anglican Church and cemetery, c.1907
    image  c.1907,     This church and cemetery were established by Rev. John Pentland in 1835 at lot 16, concession 6, East Whitby Township, on the 7th concession west of Columbus. The church was destroyed by fire on May 2, 1922 when the caretaker, George Browne, was burning the grassy field and the fire ...
    image  c.1907,   This church and cemetery were established by Rev. John Pentland in 1835 at lot 16, concession 6, East Whitby Township, on the 7th concession west of Columbus. The church was ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909