Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 6 matching items.
Keyword(s) to search: (cobourg)   Contributors Cobourg Public Library   Year 1894  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • A letter to J. Geo Hodgins Esq.
    A letter to J. Geo Hodgins Esq.
    text  21 Feb 1894     ... of a Normal School in Cobourg between the years 1791 to 1876 is as...
    text  21 Feb 1894   ... of a Normal School in Cobourg between the years 1791 to 1876 is as...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Gable Cottage
    Gable Cottage
    image  c. 1894     The Hayden family built this home in 1869. It originally faced George Street, but these lots were sold off for houses. The small cement block cottage on the east lot (with a George Street address) was used as an office for Dr. Edgar Hayden
    image  c. 1894   The Hayden family built this home in 1869. It originally faced George Street, but these lots were sold off for houses. The small cement block cottage on the east lot ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Glebe Lawn
    Glebe Lawn
    image  c. 1894     Dr. James Auston built this house in 1854 on church-owned land - hence the name Glebe Lawn. (Glebe being a plot of land belonging to an English parish church or an ecclesiastical office)It was sold in 1871 to Captain Henry Walker, who bought the house to use as a summer ...
    image  c. 1894   Dr. James Auston built this house in 1854 on church-owned land - hence the name Glebe Lawn. (Glebe being a plot of land belonging to an English parish church or ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Sunnyside
    Sunnyside
    image  c. 1894     Sunnyside was built in the late 1860s by John Kerr, a lawyer and brother to Senator William Kerr. Later William Kerr's children inherited the property.
    image  c. 1894   Sunnyside was built in the late 1860s by John Kerr, a lawyer and brother to Senator William Kerr. Later William Kerr's children inherited the property.
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Northumberland Hall
    Northumberland Hall
    image  c. 1894     Northumberland Hall was built by George Strange Boulton around 1824. It was bought in 1874 by William Rosamond who had recently purchased the Woolen Mills. The Rosamonds were well known wool manufacturers from Almonte. Rosamond married Margaret Boswell, the youngest daughter of Judge Boswell. At the turn of the century, ...
    image  c. 1894   Northumberland Hall was built by George Strange Boulton around 1824. It was bought in 1874 by William Rosamond who had recently purchased the Woolen Mills. The Rosamonds were well known ...
    Cobourg Public Library
  • Presbyterianism In Cobourg
    Presbyterianism In Cobourg
    text  9 Dec 1894     ..., 1894.)A sermon preached in the Presbyterian Church, Cobourg, by the Rev. J...
    text  9 Dec 1894   ..., 1894.)A sermon preached in the Presbyterian Church, Cobourg, by the Rev. J...
    Cobourg Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899