Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 9 matching items.
Media Types Images   Geographic Location Port Whitby   Decade 2000  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 1600 Brock Street South, c.2006
    1600 Brock Street South, c.2006
    image  2006,     This house was built circa 1854 for James Cameron a retired farmer who settled on the site of the Ontario Hospital lands in 1831. His son, Donald Grant Cameron then owned the house, and in turn, Donald Cameron's daughter Clara (Mrs. Charles Bottomley) owned the home. Legend states that the ...
    image  2006,   This house was built circa 1854 for James Cameron a retired farmer who settled on the site of the Ontario Hospital lands in 1831. His son, Donald Grant Cameron then ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1600 Brock Street South, c.2006
    1600 Brock Street South, c.2006
    image  2006,     This house was built circa 1854 for James Cameron a retired farmer who settled on the site of the Ontario Hospital lands in 1831. His son, Donald Grant Cameron then owned the house, and in turn, Donald Cameron's daughter Clara (Mrs. Charles Bottomley) owned the home. Legend states that the ...
    image  2006,   This house was built circa 1854 for James Cameron a retired farmer who settled on the site of the Ontario Hospital lands in 1831. His son, Donald Grant Cameron then ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Whitby Mental Health Centre, April 2006
    Whitby Mental Health Centre, April 2006
    image  April 2006,     The centre is now called Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences.
    image  April 2006,   The centre is now called Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Whitby Mental Health Centre, April 2006
    Whitby Mental Health Centre, April 2006
    image  April 2006,     Constructed in 1963, the new building replaced the two original nurses cottages/residences at Ontario Hospital Whitby. The centre is now called Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences.
    image  April 2006,   Constructed in 1963, the new building replaced the two original nurses cottages/residences at Ontario Hospital Whitby. The centre is now called Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Whitby Mental Health Centre, April 2006
    Whitby Mental Health Centre, April 2006
    image  April 2006,     Constructed in 1963, the new building replaced the two original nurses cottages/residences at Ontario Hospital Whitby. The centre is now called Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences.
    image  April 2006,   Constructed in 1963, the new building replaced the two original nurses cottages/residences at Ontario Hospital Whitby. The centre is now called Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences.
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    image  2006     Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and his descendants. The basement is made of Kingston limestone, brought to Whitby in sailing vessels. This house has since been ...
    image  2006   Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    image  2006     Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and his descendants. The basement is made of Kingston limestone, brought to Whitby in sailing vessels. This house has since been ...
    image  2006   Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    image  2006     Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and his descendants. The basement is made of Kingston limestone, brought to Whitby in sailing vessels. This house has since been ...
    image  2006   Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • 1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    1621 Brock Street South, c.2006
    image  2006     Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and his descendants. The basement is made of Kingston limestone, brought to Whitby in sailing vessels.
    image  2006   Located at 1621 Brock Street South, this house was built in 1858 as a hotel by Thomas Bredin. From 1874 to 1973 it was owned by John Allingham Watson and ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results
Contributors
Media Types
Location
Item Types
Years
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Creative Commons