Accessibility: Skip to content


Results

We found 13 matching items.
Contributors Whitby Public Library   Media Types    Decade 1940  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Uptown Station
    Uptown Station
    imageobject  1944,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  1944,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Jerry Lick House
    Jerry Lick House
    imageobject  c. 1940,     ... Highway 2 between Thickson Road and Kendalwood Road. In the 1940s it was used as...
    imageobject  c. 1940,   ... Highway 2 between Thickson Road and Kendalwood Road. In the 1940s it was used as...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Mildmay Camp
    Mildmay Camp
    imageobject  1946,     'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ont.' printed underneath the image.
    imageobject  1946,   'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ont.' printed underneath the image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Mildmay Camp 1943
    Mildmay Camp 1943
    imageobject  1943,     'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ont.' printed underneath the image.
    imageobject  1943,   'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ont.' printed underneath the image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Beach at Mildmay Camp
    Beach at Mildmay Camp
    imageobject  1947,     'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ont.' printed underneath the image.
    imageobject  1947,   'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ont.' printed underneath the image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Mildmay Camp c.1943
    Mildmay Camp c.1943
    imageobject  c.1943,     'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ontario' printed underneath the image.
    imageobject  c.1943,   'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ontario' printed underneath the image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Mildmay Camp
    Mildmay Camp
    imageobject  c.1946,     'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ontario' printed underneath the image.
    imageobject  c.1946,   'Mildmay Camp, Whitby, Ontario' printed underneath the image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Robert White
    Residence of Robert White
    imageobject  c.1946,     This brick house was located on the south-west corner of Rossland Road and Chocrane Street. It was built about 1854 for Robert White, a brick and tile maker. The house was demolished in the summer of 1990.
    imageobject  c.1946,   This brick house was located on the south-west corner of Rossland Road and Chocrane Street. It was built about 1854 for Robert White, a brick and tile maker. The house ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Robert White
    Residence of Robert White
    imageobject  c.1946,     This brick house was located on the south-west corner of Rossland Road and Chocrane Street. It was built about 1854 for Robert White, a brick and tile maker. The house was demolished in the summer of 1990.
    imageobject  c.1946,   This brick house was located on the south-west corner of Rossland Road and Chocrane Street. It was built about 1854 for Robert White, a brick and tile maker. The house ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Robert White
    Residence of Robert White
    imageobject  1946,     This brick house was located on the south-west corner of Rossland Road and Chocrane Street. It was built about 1854 for Robert White, a brick and tile maker. The house was demolished in the summer of 1990.
    imageobject  1946,   This brick house was located on the south-west corner of Rossland Road and Chocrane Street. It was built about 1854 for Robert White, a brick and tile maker. The house ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Anderson-Flint House
    Anderson-Flint House
    imageobject  1948,     This house was built by William Anderson who settled on lot 21 in 1834. In 1855 he moved to a small house at Dundas and Anderson Streets and sold this house to William Flint. The house has a brick front and stone sides and back. In 1984-85 a subdivision was ...
    imageobject  1948,   This house was built by William Anderson who settled on lot 21 in 1834. In 1855 he moved to a small house at Dundas and Anderson Streets and sold this ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Jeremiah Lick
    Residence of Jeremiah Lick
    imageobject  1940,     ... (Highway 2) between Kendalwood Road and Thickson Road. In the 1940s it was used as...
    imageobject  1940,   ... (Highway 2) between Kendalwood Road and Thickson Road. In the 1940s it was used as...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Port Whitby and Port Perry Railway Engine House
    Port Whitby and Port Perry Railway Engine House
    imageobjectcomment  17 September 1946     The brick engine house is located at 400 Mary Street East on the north-east corner of Mary and Hickory Streets. It was built in 1876 to replace an engine house that burned down in 1875. The building was altered in the 1960s and made into a garage.
    imageobjectcomment  17 September 1946   The brick engine house is located at 400 Mary Street East on the north-east corner of Mary and Hickory Streets. It was built in 1876 to replace an engine house ...
    Whitby Public Library
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Share
Search within these results